I'm Laura. I am a gamer, a bookworm, a knitter, a spinner, a tatter, a seamstress, pierced, tattooed, musical, vehemently geeky and occasionally ineptly artistic. She/her.
Posted at 18 Feb 2009 11:05:23 AM
My morning, thus far:
1. Woken up by cat.
2. Woken up by alarm.
3. Woken up by cat (see where this is going?)
4. Woken up by alarm.
5. Get up.
7. Attempt to find clothes.
8. Attempt to find /clean/ clothes.
9. Spend 10 minutes attempting (yet again) to untangle yarn that should not be tangled.
Previous excitement notwithstanding, this marks the first and last time that I buy Fleece Artist unless I can get someone else to wind it into balls for me.
10. Clean cat box.
12. Return, having forgotten phone.
13. Leave again.
14. Get hair stuck in car door.
15. Pay $3 and change for what is possibly the worst dry cappucino of my life. I do not think they know what "dry" means, and I am certain that a chemical analysis couldn't have located the espresso in it. This is not what I need this morning.
16. Drive straight to competent Starbucks, bitch in a vague sleepy fashion and receive correct cappucino. Say mental prayer of thanks to all known gods.
17. Get hair stuck in car door again
18. Arrive at work. Also, it's raining. I left my umbrella in the car.
On 10 Jan 2012 06:43:54 PM, pokies
Good post! Found a lot of new and interesting! Will share the link with others:DD
Gripping! I would like to listen to the experts` views on the subject!!....
Author, Shoot yourself a knee..!!
I envy you. The content and design of your blog is much better than mine. Who made a design for you?!....
However, the author created a cool thing..!!
Informative, but not convincing. Something is missing but what I can not understand. But I will say frankly: bright and benevolent thoughts!....
The author deserves for the monument:DD
I am amazed with the abundance of interesting articles on your site! The author - good luck and wish you the new interesting posts..!!
On 11 Jan 2012 06:55:58 AM, buy p90x
Well, actually, a lot of what you write is not quite true !... well, okay, it does not matter:DD
I was looking for the report in Yandex and suddenly came across this page. I found a little information on my topic of my report. I would like more, and thanks for that..!!
Not bad post, leave it at my bookmarks!....
I`m so grateful that you enlightened me and the most important thing that it happened in time. Just think, I have been using the internet for six years already but it`s the first time I`ve ever heard about it!....
Yeah, in my opinion, it is written on every fence!!....
Somewhere in the Internet I have already read almost the same selection of information, but anyway thanks!!....
Cool! You have answered. I'll take a quote! The meaning of life and everything else. Decided. No kidding!....