Posted at 14 May 2020 11:31:50 PM
Of late, some of the custom clothes and handbags that I've made have been making the rounds of the internet. If that's what's sent you here, welcome!
I love to craft, and I love to share it. As I said .. about a year ago now .. most of my sharing is now on websites dedicated to that purpose, and ye olde blog has mostly gone the way of the dodo. But it does make for a good landing page, and I'm glad that you're here.
I'll share below some of the things I've made recently. If you are interested in having one for your very own, please reach out to me!
Here's the obligatory caveat: crafting is not my job. Hell, it's not even my first part-time job. It's maybe somewhere around third or fourth, if you count Covid-19 homeschool teacher now. I do not - let me say this again in italics - I do not do deadlines.
And here's the other Very Important Notice: my cats are allowed in my craft room. If you or someone close to you is allergic and will be adversely affected by cat hair or dander, please
do not order from me!
Here's how this works:
How to contact me:
- We'll have a conversation about what you'd like, and I will share the fabrics I have on hand. We can do this via text, video call, or email.
- Once you approve a design, I'll get a mockup together. This may take anything between a couple of days to a few weeks, depending on availability of materials and whether or not I needed to order anything. I will send you a photo of the mockup, and ask for your approval.
- Once you approve the mockup, I'll invoice you for the price + approximate shipping cost (usually around $8 USD for domestic shipping).
- When payment is received, I'll get to work! Again, depending on availability of both materials and my 'free' time, this may take from days to weeks.
- When it's done, off it goes in the post, and I hope that you are delighted!
laura @ cybermenology.com
I sew a LOT of my own and kiddo's clothes, but let's leave those unedited selfies over on ig, shall we?
Instead, here are some pretty handbag examples: